Are you aware that dentures are one of the most extensively used forms of dental tooth replacement? With dentures, missing teeth can easily and effectively be replaced with natural-looking alternatives that are gently bound to your gums.
– Dentures can be used to replace a single tooth or a few teeth at a time, commonly known as partial dentures, or they can be crafted to replace entire rows, which commonly known as complete dentures.
– Dentures can be safely and straightforwardly removed on a nightly basis for easy cleaning and increased comfort in your mouth while you rest.
– During creation, dentures can be modified to the needs of your smile.
– If a gap in a smile caused by a missing tooth is left untreated, your nearby teeth can shift and slide within your gums. Dentures help stabilize your gums and prevent your other teeth from moving out of their proper positions.
– Dentures fill out your dental profile, which will enhance your facial structure and make you look much healthier and younger looking.
To learn more about which service you would prefer for treating your missing teeth, contact Dental Arts of Frederick at 301-663-5552. Come visit Dr. Kevin Oakes and our team at our dentist office in Frederick, Maryland by booking an appointment at your earliest convenience. All smiles deserve a little extra care and attention, and we give it to them!